Let's chat

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas

Re: Let's chat

Message  Nathalie38 le Dim 14 Juin 2009 - 8:02

Hello !

My English isn't very correct but too bad I write you all the same.
I indeed think of you in all your difficult moments and I hope that that's going to go better very quickly.

With all my friendship

SOUTENEZ l'AIRSS, MERCI
http://www.meilleurduweb.com/rubriques/votepour.php?ref=173571
ET
http://www.meilleurduweb.com/rubriques/votepour.php?ref=173585
Pour chaque vote, n'oubliez pas de cliquer sur le lien de notre site pour une meilleure visibilité sur le NET. Merci !

Nathalie38
PRESIDENTE
PRESIDENTE

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message  anne le Dim 14 Juin 2009 - 22:35

Hi sonia,
I'm just back from our week end at Puy de fou. Good but VERY tiring!
I'm glad your Dad's operation went OK. Get some rest now the most immediate stress is gone!
Thinking of you
Take Care
love
Anne
PS Your message is fine Nath - we'll have you bilingual in no time Wink
bisous.

Dernière édition par anne le Lun 15 Juin 2009 - 10:28, édité 1 fois

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  Nathalie38 le Lun 15 Juin 2009 - 9:37

It's a scoop Anne !!! lol!

I try to improve and finally it's a very good exercise to come here to write better English ! cheers

SOUTENEZ l'AIRSS, MERCI
ET
Pour chaque vote, n'oubliez pas de cliquer sur le lien de notre site pour une meilleure visibilité sur le NET. Merci !

Nathalie38
PRESIDENTE
PRESIDENTE

Message  sonny le Mar 16 Juin 2009 - 1:53

Hello
Today I went to see my Dad, he’s very tired so he was sleeping most of the time we were there but I don’t mind, it was a little hard to see my Dad like that, but at less now that I saw him and stayed close to him for about 2h & a haft, I will be Ok for the rest of the week, I hope.

On our way back , my Mom & I stopped at a red light, & a minivan hit us Evil or Very Mad , apparently he did not saw it was red & hit his break to late. We are fine, & the car doesn’t seem to have any damage other then scratch on the rear bumper.

Nath it so nice for you to come see us & don’t worry about your writing, I like it that way it's original. Smile

Thank you for your support it’s very appreciated. I love you

Anne, I’m glad you got a nice weekend.

Take care you too…

Love…

Sonia

sonny
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  anne le Mer 17 Juin 2009 - 21:04

Hi Sonia,
we've made a few changes to the English forum to try to make it easier to access - what do you think? I'm hoping a few other people will join us soon. Smile
How's your Dad doing? & how are you?
Emma's been in pain again but it seems to have settled today. She's now full of cold & has a throat infection. I wonder if SAPHO syndrome takes a back seat when there are other infections in the body? Rolling Eyes
Her doctor is talking about doing another session of Aredia treatments
& we're still bringing down the cortisone treatment VERY VERY slowly - too fast & the inflammation starts up straight away!
(Nathalie, are we allowed to mention treatments on the discussion forum?)
Let me know how things are going when you get a little time.
thinking of you
love
Anne flower

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  Invité le Mer 17 Juin 2009 - 21:12

Hi !

Anne : thanks for your help for the english forum !and as you say, Sonia : don't hesitate to tell us about what you think of the forum and if it is clear enough for you.

Kisses from France and see you soon,

Nat

Invité
Invité

Message  anne le Ven 19 Juin 2009 - 8:33

Hello everyone,
to KING - I saw your introduction on Stefan's site, maybe you could post it here on 'introduce yourself' too...?
how are things sonia?
got to rush - duty calls but I need first!
I hope the pain is leaving you all alone today - Emma getting a 'merit certificate' from her school today because of the efforts she's made to catch up despite all the school she's missed - it's a nice thought & sh's really pleased! bounce
Talk again soon
love
anne flower

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  Nathalie38 le Ven 19 Juin 2009 - 8:49

Hello!

Congratulations to Emma she's very brave and very motivated ! cheers cheers cheers

I indeed think of you all also.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING ! flower

See you soon

SOUTENEZ l'AIRSS, MERCI
ET

Nathalie38
PRESIDENTE
PRESIDENTE

Message  sonny le Sam 20 Juin 2009 - 5:30

Hello everyone

Congratulation for Emma, I’m really happy for her cheers cheers .

My Dad’s catching up slowly, his still very tired. My boyfriend & I went to see him today after work, we brought him a fruit basket for father’s day. He was really happy to see us Smile , but a little frustrated Evil or Very Mad because he was getting very tired when we arrive he didn’t wont to sleep when we were there, is man pride’s taking a shot there Twisted Evil . I’ll see him Sunday too Smile .

I’m still having pain, today was a bit stiff at the end off the day.

Tomorrow I’m doing face painting for kids , for a little party, & after I’m going with friends to the restaurant for a friend birthday party .

Sorry if I didn’t came to write this week, at the beginning of the week was very tuff for me Crying or Very sad , I cried for nothing & every thing at the same time Sad , I was really scared that something bad was going to happen to my Dad. But now I’m better.

Hope everyone’s good, & that pain is on vacation. Here the weekend is suppose to be nice, maybe very humid but nice. I hope your weather’s over there will be nice too this weekend.

Read you soon…

Love…

Sonia

sonny
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  sonny le Mer 24 Juin 2009 - 16:21

Hello
Very cool the way the forum is set right now I like it that way it’s simple, Smile cool.

Congratulation Smile cheers for the walk that your family participated, it’s really nice.
Hope you spend a nice father’s day weekend all of you cheers .

I went to see my Dad Sunday, he was better and he now eats cheers . He’s really happy about that cause it means he’ll come home really soon cheers cheers Smile (actually he’s suppose to come home today). After my visit to my Dad, I went to see my best friend from high school, we were very happy to see each other cheers Smile , it’s been at about 12 years last time we were together.
Monday & Tuesday, I was at my parents place to clean up & fix up the house before my Dad come out so he could get treated at home. I can’t wait to see him Smile .
I thought after all the clean-up & fixing-up I did I would be in big pain, but I’m ok for now cheers Smile , I hope it’s stays like that.
Today is St. Jean Batiste Day, Quebec’s National Day , I’m doing some make-up for kids all day at the park.
Hope all the family is well.
Have a nice day Smile
Read you soon.
Love…
Sonia

sonny
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  anne le Jeu 25 Juin 2009 - 19:00

hi sonia,
glad to hear you so happy - & painfree! cheers That's great.
sorry I'm a bit absent at the moment but I'm really busy with end of school year, juries & seeing students who haven't validated to try & help guide them...
& as you said family & friends were involved in a 'night run' to raise awareness about SAPHO syndrome last weekend. I'm still waiting for photos & I'll post a couple when I get them.
I'm glad to hear the good news about your Dad Smile
Talk to you again soon
love
Anne flower

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  anne le Lun 29 Juin 2009 - 22:17

Hi Sonia,
is your Dad home yet? I hope everything's going well & you're still getting a break from the pain.
Emma's doing really well & she's full of bounce . Here's hoping it continues a while & she can enjoy her summer holidays to the full sunny .
My parents are coming over to visit in 2 weeks - it'll be great to see them.
anyway it's hot, hot , hot here so it's perfect for
Later, we're going to the atlantic coast
are on the agenda!
Talk to you soon
Anne flower

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  sonny le Ven 3 Juil 2009 - 6:39

Hello Anne
Happy to ear that Emma’s doing well Smile , I hope that she’ll enjoy the summer holidays too with all of you Smile .

I’m happy that you’ll see your parents Smile , have fun all of you together bounce .

I’m a little jealous Twisted Evil that you live close to coast, the closes cost near my place is the Atlantic coast and it is at less 12hours road trip if you don’t stop . Let me say it is a long ride .

My Dad is finally home Smile cheers ; he’s very tired & tires to be tired Sleep . But he’s happy to be home cheers .

My pain is controlled for now Smile , with some small pain attack some time to time.

The weather for the week & weekend is rain Sad , thundershower Crying or Very sad , rain Sad , and rain Sad .

My vacation will start on July 31st, we’re going to British Columbia by plan my boyfriend & I, till August 9th, for his competition . We’re very exited; my boyfriend’s even counting the days left before the vacation.

Yesterday was Canada day. I went to my parents & sister’s place. I did some face panting for the small & big kids (my sister’s & my friend’s kids & my sister & my friend) Smile
After I finished panting all of them, my sister & my friend wanted to paint me… one on one side of my face & the other on the other side, they did a butterfly one side pink the other side green, it was a nice weird butterfly. We all had fun together.

Read you soon…

With love…

Sonia

sonny
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  sonny le Lun 13 Juil 2009 - 3:53

Hello
Long time no read (long time no see..)
I was helping my parent, my Dad is back home and he has a hard time right now, he doesn’t eat or drink enough. Today he went to the hospital by ambulance, my sister phone-text me the information because she was there & she lives near them. My Dad came back from the hospital now & he’s at home but plugged on a saline bag. I’ll go see him tomorrow.

Hope you’re having a great vacation all the family together.

Read you soon study

With love…

Sonia

sonny
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  Nathalie38 le Lun 13 Juil 2009 - 9:48

Hello Sonia

I hope wholeheartedly that everything is going to go better for your dad. I indeed think to you of Sonia as well as to all your small family. I send you all my friendship to support you and full of big kisses I love you

Marie-Claude who is also from Canada contacted you on the forum on

http://airss-sapho.winnerbb.net/nouveaux-venus-f32/nouvelle-venue-du-canada-t1895.htm

Make not attention on the faults Wink

SOUTENEZ l'AIRSS, MERCI
ET

Nathalie38
PRESIDENTE
PRESIDENTE

Message  anne le Lun 13 Juil 2009 - 17:39

Hello folks,
sorry I've been away for a while - I'm busier when I'm not at work!! Lots of DIY jobs to do & getting the house & garden sorted out for my parent's visit.
Sonia, I hope your dad starts eating OK soon. Try just very small portions of tasty (easy to digest) food.
I'm glad your boyfriend took the wise decision to fly to British Columbia - I'm sure you'll love it, I still remember a lot about my trip there 30 years ago!!
My eldest daughter has just started learner driving too, so I'm having to let her drive me all over the place to give her lots of practice - it's a bit scary at times affraid - but she's doing OK.
Talk to you again soon
love
Anne flower

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  sonny le Mer 15 Juil 2009 - 3:21

Hello
Thanks for your supports. I try to se my Dad every day of the week that I’m working & today he was happy cause he ate a little of all his meals, he’s still on the saline bags & a nurse come home twice a day to change the bag & clean he’s wound once a day. I’m happy to help every time I go see him, & he like’s it too that I do my visit every day, & if I don’t go one day I call to see how he’s doing.

Thank Nathalie, I saw Marie-Claude’s message I’m so happy to see a new member near my home (well about 400km from my place). I can’t wait to see if she’ll call me or respond to my message. I’m very happy cheers Smile . Thank you AIRSS for this site, Thanks again Nathalie Smile cheers .

This Week the Harry Potter movie’s coming to theatre, I’ll go see it on Thursday, I’m a big fan.

These days I have a hard time sleeping at night Mad , there’s a couple of reason for that, 1: my shoulder’s painful from time to time & it’s waking me up when it’s to painful, Mad 2: I worry about my Dad Sad Crying or Very sad , how he’s sleeping? Is he in pain? Will he be there when I come back from my vacation? Is he going to be better soon? How much soon? 3: The medication that I’m taking make me sweaty & thirsty , so I get up to drink a lot , go to the bathroom , & change my clothes & blankets when I’m too wet , 4: I’m so exited for my trip too cheers . So you can see why I don’t get to much sleep. I’ll be OK, when I’ll really need to sleep I know I will sleep Sleep .

I wish all the best for your daughter & her drivers permit Smile , Anne & take this as a plus, when you’ll go on vacation you’ll be able to see the country instead of looking at the road Smile , or if you need something at the store but you don’t want to go out she’ll be able do the grocery Smile . Not bad Hehh! geek

So on that have a good day.

Read you soon study

Love…

Sonia

sonny
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  anne le Mer 15 Juil 2009 - 15:04

I'm sleeping really badly too & I'm trying not to be too bad tempered with everyone Rolling Eyes ... never mind.
I know what you feel about going away & not knowing what you'll have to come back to Crying or Very sad but you have to live your life & push back the fear or it paralyses you !! Evil or Very Mad 'que sera sera' - there's no point living it before it happens Mad
My parents arrive tomorrow so it's mad housework time bounce bounce (I'm a bit messy Smile )
OK, got to go back to work. I'll talk to you soon. Take care
love
Anne

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  sonny le Lun 20 Juil 2009 - 20:20

Hello Anne

Have fun with your parents Smile , & I know what you mean with the "mad housework" Twisted Evil , every time we receive gest it's the same thing here, & oh boy! I can be messy too Twisted Evil .

Hope Emma is OK & enjoy her summer? Smile

Thanks for your support & I hope you'll be able to sleep well.

I need to organiz what I'll take for the trip Smile , I'm not sure if I can bring certain stuff & I'll need to weigh the bags to make sure they dont exceed the weigt limit. Smile

9 sleep Sleep left before departure. cheers

Read you soon... study

with love...

Sonia

sonny
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  stefan le Sam 25 Juil 2009 - 13:29

Whoops, sorry I don't seem to have posted in this part of the forum, I got a bit busy towards the end of last semester. Unfortunately I only remembered about this on the last day of my holidays so I'm not going to be around all that much, and there hasn't been enough interest expressed in getting saphosyndrome.org running properly yet so I haven't put much effort in to it.

Anyway my introduction is at the bottom of www.saphosyndrome.org but since starting methotrexate early 2008 and then Humira late 2008 I've been pretty stable with both my SAPHO/CRMO and Crohn's Disease, and have actually passed 3/4 of my first semester at uni finally :D

I'm not too sure what else to write atm, but feel free to drop me a message in private about the other site too as I'm trying to work out what we can do (hopefully together) about an English speaking community as well.

Stefan

stefan
Plume Apprentie
Plume Apprentie

Message  anne le Lun 27 Juil 2009 - 13:59

Hello Stefan,
good to hear from you & it's great news that you've got through most of your 1st year cheers I hope you celebrated that in style!
I'm not around very often at the moment & when I'm home we have a thousand jobs to do...but it keeps me out of mischief Wink
I'm open to all suggestions for a group effort, we need to break the isolation of people with SAPHO syndrome & get the condition more widely known. Have a great holiday !
sonia you must be really excited - bounce - you're leaving in a couple of days. I hope you have a great time...leave your worries & your pain behind you & enjoy every minute!!! sunny
We're off to the ocean soon but my husband had the great idea of having the house painted while we're away so I've got to pack the house up before we go - Shocked - no rest for the wicked as they say!
I should be back in touch around the 15th.
Take care everyone - here's hoping the pain stays away from you all!
love
anne flower

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  sonny le Jeu 13 Aoû 2009 - 7:33

Hello!

Sorry Embarassed if I didn’t came to write sooner. In vacation I had the Nintendo DSi of my Mom & my boyfriend had his PSP so we could go on Internet to see our message with a limited access & writhing Suspect .

We had a wonderful trip. cheers Smile The weather was fantastic & the view was amassing. We plan to go back some day.

My boyfriend did is race even if he hade a broken wrist & shoulder :| . He hurt himself the day before but did not want to go to the hospital :| , he went to see a Phosio. Instead, we knew it was broken only after the race, yes he decided to go to the hospital, only after the race. He came 11th Smile , only 30 second after the 1st place of his category. I’m so proud of him cheers .

We are back home.

My Dad is better cheers , he did not need to go back to the hospital since before I left for Vancouver. That’s a relief Smile .

My pain is under control with the medication I’m taking Smile cheers , I’m really glad about that. The only time I have problem with the pain is the day before it rains. scratch Call my crazy but it is a different pain & I can even tell if it will be raining a lot or just a little. I experiment it in vacation & it prove to be accurate. I’m weird .

Anyway, How was your vacation? Hope every one is well.

Read you soon… study

Love…

Sonia

sonny
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  Nathalie38 le Jeu 13 Aoû 2009 - 7:41

Hello Sonia !

I am so satisfied to read so much good news !!! cheers

You seem to be in good shape morally, that pleases me.

Here there is always a lot of work but I also keep days for me - it's important...

My thoughts are with you Sonia

SOUTENEZ l'AIRSS, MERCI
ET

Nathalie38
PRESIDENTE
PRESIDENTE

Message  anne le Jeu 13 Aoû 2009 - 19:07

Hi guys,
we're back home Smile . The holidays were fine & the weather was great most of the time - not too hot & a nice breeze. The Atlantic ocean was really impressive but very dangerous so we only swam where there were lifeguards.
Sonia you sound really cheerful, it's great to hear everything's going so well bounce & well done to the boyfriend (he sounds a little maso though!!! Razz - just kidding!)
Hi Nath, I haven't checked in on the French group so I don't know your news - I hope it's better than before I went on holiday! I'll catch up on the news later today.
Emma's been fine most of the time & managed to swim & bodyboard quite a bit - some pain afterwards but at least she could do it Smile
Talk to you soon
love
Anne flower

anne
Plume Habituée
Plume Habituée

Message  Nathalie38 le Sam 15 Aoû 2009 - 7:14

Hello the girls (there are only girls at the moment)!

Happy to read your news and that the holidayswent well.
Anne for mom it is still difficult, she remains very tired...

It would indeed be good to put a small word in French to give your news the girls, because many persons understand nothing in English and some persons ask me for your news.

A hello to Stefan also I hope that everything goes for the best.

I 'm thinking of you, I kiss you. Talk very soon

SOUTENEZ l'AIRSS, MERCI
ET

Nathalie38
PRESIDENTE
PRESIDENTE

Message  Contenu sponsorisé Aujourd'hui à 5:30

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut